Well, today Zoey finally rolled over from her back to her tummy, and I missed it again. She had done it once before when she was about 7 weeks old and I missed it that time too! I had been changing her diaper, turned around to get something from the diaper bag, and when I turned back around, she was on her tummy. But that time was definitely a fluke because she didn't do it again until today. And of course it was while I was out of the room! She was playing on her playmat, and I was in the kitchen getting something to drink and then when I came back in the room, she was on her tummy. So I rolled her back over and then she rolled right back to her tummy. We did this whole scenario a few times. so I think that she has mastered the skill! Yay for another milestone accomplished!
And here is my attempt to post a video of when she started rolling tummy to back. This was from a few weeks ago and I never got around to posting. It's just a silly little video from my phone, so it's not that great of quality, but I'm trying out new things with my blog and want to see if I can figure out putting in a video. Hopefully this works!


3 comments:
oh gosh. she is TOO cute.. I love how she just sort of tips herself over..
she is the sweetest, smartest little bean in the whole world
when are you gonna teach her to crawl on her belly???
Post a Comment